Hagström Condor Cherry Sunburst
En tro kopi av modellen fra 1963 med 3 stk AlNiCo-5 Retro singel coils.
Hagstrom introduced the Impala and Condor models in 1963, and the instruments quickly found their way into the hands of many professional and aspiring musicians throughout the world. This was a period of great experimentation and innovation in electric guitar design.
With their futuristic body shapes and unique assortment of tone-shaping options, the Impala and Condor stood out and became integral in creating great music and inspiring amazing artists. They have become highly sought after as collectibles, and vintage instruments still find their way onto stages worldwide. Now, don’t look any further. Back and here to stay: the all new Condor and Impala models.
- Body: Asymmetric Double Cutaway Mahogany body
- Neck: Set Neck Mahogany
- Truss Rod: H-Expander™
- Finberboard: Resinator™
- Radius: 15“
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75“ (628 mm)
- Nut: GraphTech Black Tusq XL
- Pickups: 3 x Hagstrom AlNiCo-5 Retro-S
- Pickup Selection: Neck PU (On/Off), Middle PU (On/Off), Bridge PU (On/Off)
- Master Tone (On/Off), Mute (On/Off), Top (Bass Cut) (On/Off)
- Controls: 1 x Volume with R/C Tone Circuit
- Bridge: Long Travel T-O-M Roller Bridge
- Tailpiece: Hagstrom Vintage Tremar
- Machine Keys: Hagstrom 15:1 Ratio Die Cast
- Strings: D’Addario EXP 110 (10-46)
- Optional: Hagstrom Bag E-20