Hagström H-II 3-tone Sunburst
<p>En tro kopi av modellen fra 60-tallet!<p> <p>To singel coils<p>
The H-II and H-III were introduced in 1965, so 2015 marks the 50th anniversary of these iconic guitars. Known for their quirky switches and easy playability, they quickly achieved wide popularity.
Favorites among punk and grunge bands looking for a hard-rocking individualist statement, H-IIs and H-IIIs have been showing up in the hands of artists such as Aaron North (The Icarus Line, Nine Inch Nails) for years. Many people have been asking for these classics to be re-issued, and we at Hagstrom are happy to comply with lovingly recreated and updated versions of these great classics.
- Body: Double Cutaway American Alder.
- Neck: Bolt, Canadian Hard Maple
- Truss Rod H-Expander™
- Finberboard: Resinator™
- Radius: 15“
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75“ (628 mm)
- Nut: GraphTech Black Tusq XL
- Pickups: 2 x Hagstrom Ceramic C-Spin
- Pickup Selection: Neck PU: (On/Off). Bridge PU: (On/Off). Master Tone: (On/Off). Mute: (On/Off)
- Controls: 1 x Volume with R/C Tone Circuit
- Kill Switch on Upper Horn
- Bridge: Long Travel T-O-M Roller Bridge
- Tailpiece: Hagstrom Vintage Tremar
- Machine Keys: Hagstrom 15:1 Ratio Die Cast
- Strings: D’Addario EXP 110 (10-46)
- Optional: Hagstrom Bag E-20