Past meets present; the new VOX SUPERBEETLE combines iconic looks with stunning Nutube sound.
An iconic VOX design reimagined for a new generation.
Instantly recognizable and now available for a new generation of guitarists; the VOX MINI SUPERBEETLE.
Straight from the history books, this iconic VOX design has been redesigned with all-new analog technology.
- An iconic design inherited from the classic stacks that appeared on historic stages
- Traditional VOX AC tones, powered by Nutube, with a maximum output of 50W (at 4Ω)
- An open-backed cabinet equipped with one 10-inch Celestion speaker
- Built-in tremolo effect driven by Nutube
- Built-in digital reverb that simulates a spring reverb
- A classic design that looks just as good as it sounds. A perfect addition to the home of any British Rock fan, even as décor
- Speaker output lets you add an extension speaker cabinet such as a 1x12", 2x12" or even a 4x12"
- Headphones/line out jack is perfect for practicing or recording silently at home or on the go
Serious sound that exceeds its appearance
Nutube is the new vacuum tube developed in a collaboration between KORG and Noritake Itron. This dream device uses vacuum fluorescent display technology to obtain the same vacuum tube sound and response, while eliminating the problematic aspects of a vacuum tube, and has begun being used by VOX as well as other musical instrument manufacturers. The Nutube is used in the VOX MINI SUPERBEETLE, faithfully reproducing the tonal character of VOX’s legendary AC30. The sparkling, chimey sound that has captivated guitarists for more than fifty years is alive and well in this new amplifier. Additionally, the traditional VOX tremolo effect has also been included. The amplitude of the tremolo also changes the depth of Nutube distortion, varying the sound, resulting a true tube driven tremolo effect. Also provided is a digital reverb that simulates a classic spring reverb, dramatically improving the potential for shaping your sound. An extension speaker cabinet can also be added to this package for more volume when you need it. The MINI SUPERBEETLE is not merely a reproduction of the classic stack; it is a true re-imagination of the amp that has been updated to meet the needs of today’s players.
An amp designed for fans of British Rock heritage; play it, and also enjoy it as décor
VOX boasts a sophisticated sense of design that is unmatched by any other guitar amp manufacturer. From a historical point of view, there is no other guitar amp that resonates so strongly with music aficionados in both looks and sound. Throughout VOX’s history, the AC100 stack set, wrapped in its chrome frame stand, stands out as one of the amps that exemplifies VOX and its lasting impact on pop culture during the height of the British Invasion. The VOX MINI SUPERBEETLE emanates the spirit of that shining history, and is the rare amp that you’ll enjoy not only while playing it, but also as décor. It’s a privilege that's backed by more than sixty years of VOX history.
- Input/Output: INPUT, SPEAKER OUTPUT x 2, PHONES/LINE
- Controls: GAIN, TREBLE, BASS, REVERB, TREMOLO, VOLUME, EQ FLAT/DEEP, ECO ON/OFF, Impedance 4/8/16
- Speaker: 1x10" Celestion Custom speaker, Maximum input 50 W RMS 8 ohm
- Valve: Nutube 6P1
- Output Power: Maximum approx. 50 W RMS@4 ohms, 25 W RMS@8 ohms, 12.5 W RMS@16 ohms
- Current Consumption: 3.43 A
- Effects: Digital reverb, Nutube tremolo
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 323 mm x 180 mm x 596 mm /12.7" x 7.09" x 23.5"
- Weight: 8.7kg/19.18 lbs.
- Included Items: AC adapter (DC 19 V), AC cord, Speaker cable