API MC531 Monitor Controller
Desktop Monitor Controller featuring one main and two altenate stereo outputs, seven selectable stereo input sources, plus built-in Talkback mic.
- 3 stereo balanced line level analog audio inputs
- Digital audio input, selectable between AES3 or USB
- 3.5 mm input on front and rear panel
- Bluetooth connectivity
- All 5 inputs are buffered with the API 2510 Op Amp.
- 3 stereo balanced line level outputs with individually adjustable trim levels
- Mono balanced line level output for feeding a subwoofer with adjustable trim level
- Independently assignable SUB output
- Stereo outputs include full mute, mono, and DIM controls
- 2 stereo headphone outputs
- Headphone source selection toggle switch for C/R or CUE SOURCE
- CUE SOURCE selectible from any of the 5 inputs
- Built-in Talkback Mic with gain control and activation button
- 18 segment stereo LED meter
- Balanced unity level meter output for connecting to an external meter system
- External power supply
Building on its rich heritage of manufacturing the highest quality mixing and recording consoles, API proudly introduces the new MC531 Monitor Controller. Featuring the same level of craftsmanship found throughout API's entire product line, the MC531 offers a stand-alone version of the monitoring functionality built into the center section of API's legendary analog consoles. Specifically designed to include fully-featured monitor control for DAW workflows, the MC531 can integrate seamlessly into any audio production environment where functionality, ease of use and an accurate reference of each audio source is required.