The 1SKB-R100 is a 10U slanted top rack mixer case that features steel threaded rails, a hard lid and a removable rear door for maximum access to the rack gear, side access ports (for cable routing) on each side with a comfortable rubber over-molded handle on each side for easy carrying.
The one piece base is roto-molded of Linear Medium Density Polyethylene (LMDPE) while the hard cover and rear door are Injection molded of Rubber Modified Styrene (RMS).
Two TSA locking SKB patented trigger latches secure the lid while the flat hard top allows for stacking with the revised roto racks to create a modular solution for easy set-up.
- Roto-molded of LMDP Linear Medium Density Polyethylene
- 10U Slanted rackmount
- Steel threaded rails
- Hard lid and removable back door
- Side access ports for cable routing
- Two carrying handles
- Two TSA locking patented trigger latches
- Stackable for storage and transport
- Interior Width: 48.26 cm
- Interior Depth: 53.34 cm
- Exterior Length: 59.06 cm
- Exterior Width: 57.79 cm
- Exterior Depth: 28.58 cm
- Rack Space Units Top: 10
- Rack Depth Rail to Rail: 48.26 cm
- Product Weight: 7,44 kg
The height at the front of the rack is 13,34 cm. The height in the rear of the rack is 19,69 cm