Legg i handlekurven
Pittsburgh Modular Taiga
Paraphonic synthesizer with unique additive elements
På weblager. Lev.tid ca 5-10 dager
- Fully patchable – use Taiga’s components as separate modules with external devices or reroute its internal patching.
- Controllable via MIDI, CV, and integrated pseudo random sequencing mode
- Clock-synced arpeggiator
- 3x Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizer developed 100% analog oscillators
- Oscillator waveforms – sine, triangle, and saw – Waveforms can be combined
- 3x Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizer 6 stage wave folder/shaper circuit – folds inputted waves back onto themselves to increase harmonic content
- Oscillators include frequency modulation (FM)
- Noise generator – pitched somewhere between pure white and pink noise. Perfect for percussion or adding a bit of edge to a sound.
- Variable state, multi-mode “Pittsburgh No-Dead-Spots” filter (lowpass, bandpass, highpass, modes can be combined)
- Sample & Hold circuit
- 2x Analog ADSR / envelope generators
- Pittsburgh dynamics section – an alternative to an envelope generator and a VCA, the dynamics controller is a Pittsburgh Modular invention that adds a dimension of control over a vactrol-less lowpass gate circuit, adding release time. (read more on this in the user guide)
- Dual range analog LFO with square and triangle wave outputs.
- LFO Range High: 2 Hz to 500 Hz Low: 41 seconds to 5 Hz
- Dual Channel Mixer – 2 channel mixer and a 3 channel mixer joined together, capable of mixing both audio or control voltages.
- Preamp that uses a high gain, soft clipping overdrive limiter circuit to increase the level of audio signals. The preamp can be used to cleanly increase the level of external audio to internal signal levels, or it can be used as an overdrive / limiter for internal signals.
- Digital multi-mod tool – modulation control via CV, random generator, and extra LFO and envelope generator
- Internal clock with tap tempo and can be clocked via an external source.
- Built-in clock divider
- Echos – 100% analog bucket brigade delay
- Can be used standalone in its included case or removed and used as a eurorack format module
- Specifications for when used as a eurorack module
- Width when used as a module = 60hp
- Depth = 40mm
- 650mA power draw when running +12V rail
- 475mA power draw when running -12V
- Input voltage range of oscillators = 0-10V
- Included in the box – 1x Taiga, 1x Taiga wall-wart power supply, 10x Amazing Nazca Noodles Patch Cables, 1x 3.5mm to 5 pin MIDI Din pigtail