Warm Audio Warm Drive
Guitar Overdrive Pedal
The Warmdrive is a true reproduction of a highly revered pedal known for delivering the tones of an unattainable overdriven amp. The original pedal is known to go from silky-smooth tones reminiscent of a special overdriven amp at the sweet spot, all the way to sustain-rich distortion.The Warmdrive combines true-to-original components & circuit design to achieve the same tone and sonic profile of the legendary pedal. The “secret sauce” of the Warmdrive, just like the original, is the unique voice/tone control combination on the stomp box. Giving artists extra versatility, this control allows the player to modify the frequency both before (Voice control) and after (Tone control) the clipping stages.
Guitar heroes and modern virtuosos like SRV, Eric Clapton, Robben Ford, John Mayer, Santana, and Cory Wong are known to have used either the original Dumble Overdrive Special amplifier or the pedal inspired by it.
- True Reproduction Of A Very “Zen” Overdrive Known For Legendary Amplifier Tones
- Premium components that match the original: 2N7000 MOSFETs, a NE5532 Op-Amp, Carbon Resistors, and 1N34A Germanium / Schottky BAT41 diodes
- Buffered Bypass Operation
- Volume, Tone, Gain, and Voice Controls
- Authentic Metal Enclosure with Carefully Tapered Knobs
- 1/4" Input (Inst) And Output (Amp) Jacks
- Powered By 9v Battery Or Standard 9v Dc Pedal Adapter