The BIGSBY Pedal is a revolutionary polyphonic pitch
- pedal controls the depth. The BLEND control allows for dynamic chorus and harmonizer sounds. The external footswitch input makes it possible to use the pedal in latching mode for typical pitch - shifter, The expression output gives the pedal control over other audio gear, either in conjunction with or separately - shifting. Full MIDI CC and PC control over all parameters, preset recalling, and clock syncing
- Polyphonic pitch shifting and a reproduction of the BIGSBY tremolo arm string-bending and vibrato effects.
- A spring-loaded rocking foot-pedal for upwards and downwards pitch-bending movements.
- High-quality buffered bypass and seamless transitions into and out of bypass.
- Multi-function LED-lit knobs. LED color and intensity are indicators of the selected parameters and values.
- AUTO mode, with an LFO controlling the pitch-bend rate and the foot-pedal controlling pitch bend depth.
- Up to 12 semitone pitch-shifts in both directions. The pitch-bend range can beset separately for both directions.
- Foot-pedal and pitch-shift direction invert switch.
- BLEND control for mixing in the DRY signal to achieve harmonizer or chorus sounds.
- DETUNE control for emulating the tuning instability of hardware tremolo systems.
- Full MIDI PC and CC control over all parameters and extended functionality. A 3.5 mm TRS to 5 pin DIN MIDI adapter is included.
- 10 user preset slots accessible via MIDI PC.
- Expression output for controlling other gear with the spring-loaded dual-direction foot-pedal, with adjustable expression depth and center position offset controls.
- Latching mode is accessible via an external footswitch. The BIGSBY Pedal is compatible with both momentary-and toggle-type footswitches with a TS ¼ inch jack.
- A “KNOB LOCK” option to prevent accidental parameter adjustment during performances.
- Powered by a standard 9V DC center negative power supply with at least 500 mA. Power supply is not included.