The PULSE16 converts 16 x 16 studio-grade balanced analog inputs and outputs up to 96kHz to ADAT I/O.
As a cost-effective and mature interface, ADAT is already available almost everywhere – so expanding your studio with the PULSE16 by 16 x 16 analog channels is done in a few steps.
- Cirrus Logic 24 Bit / 96 kHz converter
- Jack sockets for quick and easy wiring
- All I/Os (32 analog channels) can be used at 96 kHz
- Input gain of all analog channels switchable in 1 dB increments (-8dBu to +20dBu)
- Output level of all analog channels switchable in 1 dB increments (-8dBu to +20dBu)
- Active jitter reduction circuit
- 16 analog inputs and outputs (32 x sym. 6.3 mm TRS)
- 4 ADAT inputs and outputs
- 1 MIDI input and output
- 1 word clock input and output
- 1 headphone output
- 2 TFT displays for levels and settings, for a complete overview of all levels and settings on the device
- 1 power supply connection A/B 12 V DC/3A
- Format: 19" / 1 U