Heritage Audio Motorcity EQ
The MOTORCITY EQualizer is a completely analog, passive EQ design with seven accessible frequency points across the tonal spectrum
First time publicly available. Motown’s Chief technical engineer and miracle worker Mike McLean´s take on the smart graphic eq designed for the film industry and made by Cinema Engineering, Langevin and Altec.
- Dead nuts replica of Michael Brauer´s units designed at Motown’s“ Hitsville” studio for private use.
- Shockingly clever passive design uses no less than 21 inductors and 21 tone capacitors ( 3 each per band) exclusively made for Heritage Audio, matching Brauer´s values to 1% tolerances.
- Heavy duty stepped rotary switches used for all 7 eq bands and gain control.
- UTC replica input transformer transformer with modified turns ratio for better integration into modern studios. Exclusively made for Heritage Audio.
- Carnhill-driven output line amp substitutes the original´s Achilles heel Opamp-labs output.
- In/Out/Off Lever switch allows you to A/B the effect of EQ settings.