EastWest/Quantum Leap SILK contains extensive articulations, interval sampling (where appropriate), round robin (alternate samples), legato scripting, and phrases to give the feeling of smooth effortless performance - like silk. Each musician recorded for SILK is a master of his instrument, providing the best and most accurate sound available. SILK also allows users to adapt the instruments using dozens of useful micro tunings in the key of their choice. This microtuning system is the first of it's kind, and is a true breakthrough for PLAY.
- Incredibly detailed Silk Road instruments from China, Persia and India. The most ambitious ethnic instrument ever created
- 25 GB instrument: 20 GB's of multi-samples and 5 GB's of authentic performances
- Recorded legato intervals for erhu, zhonghu, jinhu, electric cello, kemenche, duduk, 30 piece string section, dilruba, bansuri
- Master musicians recorded at East West Studios, using vintage Neumann microphones, Neve consoles and Meitner converters
- PLAY 64 bit (and 32-bit) interface features state of the art convolution reverb, scripting and new revolutionary micro-tuning system
- With the combination of Silk, Ra, and Gypsy collections you have the most detailed and expressive ethnic instruments ever produced.
- NEW: EastWest/Quantum Leap Silk Sound Set for Sibelius