Buy a regular version of EZbass and get one EZbass MIDI pack of your choice, free of charge!
EZbass was designed with the same ease of use in mind as its EZ Line siblings and will lend you un¬limited creativity in terms of arranging, composing, changing and rearranging bass parts to fit your songs. In essence, EZbass gives you your own personal bass player at your beck and call in your computer, 24/7.
In addition to its wealth of songwriting features, EZbass also includes two fundamentally different bass sound libraries, both captured with the at¬tention and level of detail that has made Toontrack spearhead the sampling industry for 20 years and counting.
Welcome to the world’s most streamlined bass production tool for songwriters. Meet your new bass player: EZbass.
- Bass player - Use drum or keyboard MIDI and have EZbass automatically create matching basslines
- Songwriting - Arrange, compose, change and rearrange – without leaving the software
- MIDI - Comes with bass MIDI for a broad range of styles
- Grip Editor - Alter the performance or the subtler details of the MIDI using the built-in ‘Grid Editor’
- Audio Tracker - Audio to MIDI conversion based on the same technology found in Superior Drummer 3
- Two basses - Two carefully sampled bass guitars – one vintage and one modern
EZbass delivers the most all-encompassing set of articulations you need in order to produce stunningly real performances for anything from subtle jazz to extreme metal. The main tools of the ‘Modern’ bass include fingers, pick and slap while the ‘Vintage’ bass includes fingers and pick.
With EZbass, a great tone is merely a mouse slap away. The presets in EZbass cover a broad range of expertly crafted tones based on amp and cab simulation as well as on the same complex network of effects used behind the scenes in all EZ Line products.
- 5 GB of free hard disk space
- 64-bit Windows 7 or newer, 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or more recommended)
- macOS 10.9 or higher, 64-bit Mac with 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or more recommended)
- 64-bit host (with support for VST, AU or AAX)
- Standalone is included