Arturia KeyStep Pro USB Sequencer Controller
Hardware keyboard with advanced sequencer and arpeggiator
KeyStep Pro gives musicians incredible sequencing and performance power in a compact, versatile controller with 37 slim keys. Letting you fully articulate your musical ideas, this expressive little sequencer truly puts the power at your fingertips. Control and animate your instruments the way you truly want to, it removes the barriers between you and the music you want to create.
KeyStep Pro Firmware V2.0!
KeyStep Pro’s performance, production, and pure musical creation abilities continue to grow with every free update, bringing yet more precise refinements and much-requested features to our universal sequencing mastermind.
What’s new in this free update?
• Global transpose - Transpose multiple melodic tracks at the same time
• Global value offset - Apply a relative offset for any of the 5 main controls for every step across the selected track pattern
• Arpeggios in sequences - You can now record arpeggios into a sequence
• Arpeggio swing - You can now add swing amount to arpeggios using Shift
• Arpeggios while stopped - You can now create and play arpeggios while KeyStep Pro isn’t playing
• Recording Chord Mode - You can now record Chord Mode chords into a sequence
• Step Listen - Trigger sequence steps without playing a sequence so you can preview your notes
• Workflow and UX - various workflow improvements to performance, functionality, and ease of use
• Mono Mode - The sequencer Mono Mode has been refactored for a smoother experience
• MIDI Thru - MIDI Out 2 can now be set to Thru mode
KeyStep Pro Firmware V2.0 is now available for down load from https://www.arturia.com/products/hybrid-synths/keystep-pro/resources
Unlock your potential
Take full control of your modular rigs, outboard synths, and software studio all at the same time. 4 independent polyphonic sequencer tracks, a 16-part integrated drum sequencer, intuitive controls that make even complex performances a breeze, and unparalleled connectivity. If you prefer keys to pads, you’re in for a treat. KeyStep Pro features a great-feeling 3 octave keyboard with velocity sensitivity and aftertouch: 37 slim keys with an expressive feel.
Hit the stage
KeyStep Pro makes gigging easy and fun, with instant and intuitive access to inspiring performance features. Multi-mode arpeggiator, randomness, easy chord mode, and real-time recording for creating on the fly. The crisp OLED displays and LED-illuminated controls will help you see it all in the dark, too!
Unite your gear
Your ever-growing collection of boutique modular gear, vintage synths, and software instruments can finally perform in unison, thanks to the jaw-dropping connectivity KeyStep Pro has to offer. 4 CV, Gate and Mod outputs, 8 dedicated drum Gate outputs, Clocks, MIDI in, 2 MIDI outs, a solo metronome output, sustain input to let you get expressive with your performance, and USB for easy power and DAW/softsynth control.
If you prefer to create music “in the box”, KeyStep Pro can also help your creativity come alive. Easily sequence and arpeggiate your virtual instruments, sync it with your software studio, and switch to the dedicated Control mode to control parameters in your favorite synths and effects. The possibilities are limitless.
- 37 note slim keys, velocity and aftertouch sensitive with LED above each key for efficient visual feedback
- Four track step sequencer with 16 step buttons, up to 64 steps per sequence
- Up to 16 notes of polyphony per step
- Melodic sequencer with Real-Time recording, step recording, step editing
- Pitch, velocity, gate length, time shift and probability for each note
- Scale quantization with user scales
- Global transpose and value offset for tweaking multiple tracks simultaneously
- Polyphonic CV outputs
- 24 part drum sequencer with Polyrhythm
- Performance-oriented sequencer with Forward and two random playing modes, Pattern randomization, Quantized or unquantized recording, and Looping
- Arpeggiator: 7 arpeggiator modes, 5 octave range, recordable in sequences, preview notes while stopped
- Chord mode
- Controller mode: Use the 5 encoders to send CCs and automate the CCs
- Crisp OLED display
- 4x (CV, Gate, Mod) outputs + 8 drum gate outputs
- 1 MIDI in, 2 MIDI out, MIDI Thru (via MIDI Out 2), USB, Clock synchronization
- Metronome with included speaker and line output
- Product size: 589*209*38 mm
- Net weight: 2.7 kg
Arturia KeyStep-37 USB Controller
An inspiring 37-note controller featuring intuitive sequencing, unique chord & scale functionality, and...
Midikeyboardog polyfonisk step sequencer fra Arturia. Denne kan kontrollere analoge og digitale enheter!